Returns & Refunds
Rockboard.com will process returns and refunds only for products that were purchased directly from Rockboard.com within the last 30 days. If you need to return a product, please read our Return Procedure below to ensure accurate processing. Failure to follow these instructions may delay processing of your return and affect your ability to obtain a refund.
You may return any new, unused items ordered from Rockboard.com in the last 30 calendar days. Items must be returned in the original packaging. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of return for processing.
1. Securely pack the product(s) in the original packaging.
2. Please include the original packing slip and a note describing the reason for your return.
3. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original delivery.
4. Clearly label the package for return using the following address:
400 N. FORSYTHE STREET, STE 2
FRANKLIN, IN 46131
5. Ship the package from your nearest post office or other carrier of your choice. Please make sure the appropriate amount of postage is affixed. Rockboard.com recommends choosing a shipping method that allows you to track your package.
Once your qualifying return is received, a credit for the full purchase price (minus $25 original shipping cost and 18% restocking charge) will be issued to the credit card used to purchase the product you are returning. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product to Rockboard.com, unless the return is a result of an error by Rockboard.com.